30 Jul 2012

D-I-S-C-O



Here they are, the infamous Disco Pants! These are a pair from Glamorous UK, because I didn't have the £70 available for the American Apparel pair! I love them so much though, before putting them on I didn't realise my legs could look so long! 
They're very tricky to wear though, I was so worried about VPL or getting a muffin top, but as the night wore on I didn't really care so much.

My main advice for anyone braving these bad boys is to make them the statement. They are honestly the tightest trousers I've ever encountered in my life, and they should be the statement piece in any outfit. And wear them with heels, if you're showing off your legs, you might as well!

I saw some girls out in similar trousers wearing them with pelpum tops, which I loved. I chose to
wear them with my Topshop crop top that I showed you guys last week, and a plain pair of black heels, and my favourite pink lipstick! I like to curl my hair a bit when I go out, just for a change. Having short hair can get very boring sometimes, especially when you can't really do much with it, like mine. 

So my birthday was an incredible amount of fun. The drive to Liverpool went off with only a couple of hitches, the sat-nav decided it wanted to take us back home halfway down the M65! I've never been to Liverpool before, and I'd really love to return for a longer stay! We went to Modo and then Baa Bar and danced (and drank) the night away. I really recomended the Baa Bar Bakewell shot, so tasty!

Going back to my birthday, I got very spoilt! My boyfriend bought me a Kindle, which I'm slowly filling up with all the books I want to read over the summer, and also tickets to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, which I am super excited for and can't shut up about!



(Proof that no-one can look good while drinking a shot!)


Top - Topshop, Trousers - Glamorous Uk, Belt - Primark
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. nice combo
    wish I had your tiny tummy mrs! haha

    muchos smiles,
    bb, xoxo
    http://ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning :) honey you look flawless in that cute crop top and that disco pants! - I totally dig.
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to, have followed you via GFC!

      Delete
  4. Hey hun, I found your blog through the blog post on lookbook forum :) Would you like to follow each other?
    Please let me know and I can fan you on lookbook and follow you on GFC :)
    Like to support fellow lookbookers xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the love honey, I'm following you now!

    P.S. i'm glad that you are genuinely interested in the competition! easy <3

    A
    xx
    epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, I LOVE your topshop top! The floral print is so pretty and it looks amazing with the high waisted disco pants :) So cool how you got a kindle, birthdays are so fun! Anyway, now following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know, my birthday is like the best day ever, every year!

      Delete
  7. nice blog sweety... if u want we can follow each other ...also chk the newest post on my blog
    http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit you look amazing! Really bold statement =)
    Love your blog now following, hope you can check mine out too =)
    http://anarkalilovesme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome juice! U might wanna follow back? http://ytagayuna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I have followed you :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig