3 Oct 2012

Bow Ties are cool


Bowties are cool, especially leather bow ties with studs!

Remember I told you guys I was heading to Manchester Fashion Network's Graduate and Student Recruitment Fair?

Well I spoke to a few people from different brands and companies, and managed to get myself a trial day as a PR intern!

It's tomorrow, and I am so nervous, but looking through my wardrobe I realized I have nothing suitable for a fashionable workday!

Cue a last minute shopping trip, where I got the above outfit. I don't often wear blue, but I think it works with the high waisted shorts and accessories.




Love the bow tie as much as I do? Here's my pick from the high street.






Top, Shorts and Rings - Miss Selfridge, Bow Tie - Topshop
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Bowties are cool. Am so in love with that one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look and good luck with your PR day!!!

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good for you, congratulations on your PR day! You just have to keep fighting and you'll make it. That outfit looks great, it's professional and cute and stylish all in one!

    xo
    www.girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bow tie! Love them too ^_^

    xxx Jocelina

    http://www.pinkchocolatebreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very well put together, I love the pale blue blouse,it gives your look a very feminine feel without being too girly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ! that´s what I call Unique Style and look, not like that thing everyone is copying out there..
    showing a bit of love from
    http://trendsvip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit ! All the best for the day !!

    Much Love
    Heiress
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!:)

    www.fourth-dimensions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear ! :)
    Thank you for your message on IFB. Cute outfit!! Love the bow tie :)
    I followed you on GFC. I would love if you follow me back..

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous! I love this outfit:) Your blog is wonderful, I'm your newest follower, love!

    I hope you'll check out my blog and follow back if you like it! I'd love to hear what you think!

    I can't wait for more posts from you!:)
    --The Urban Lioness
    http://www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig