3 Dec 2012

Daisy Street Christmas Party!

So last week I hopped on a train to Manchester for the Daisy Street. Regular readers of my blog will know how much I love this brand, especially their shoes, so I was thrilled to be invited!

Daisy Street were showcasing some of their new collection - which all looks fabulous. I especially loved the fur coats they had in black, white and leopard print, and the Sequin Sleeve Military Jacket - as seen on Made In Chelsea's Millie!







Sorry about the quality of the photos, I only had my phone to document the night at it was rather dark!

The bloggers invited were lucky enough to get to choose an item from the collection for review, and as much as I loved the fur jackets, they wouldn't be very practical for the rainiest city in England, so I chose I beautiful  rose patterned skirt, that I cannot wait to arrive!

The Daisy Street Christmas party was fabulous, the guys from Daisy Street and Punk PR really put on a nice event, and it's so nice to have more fashion blogger parties going on up north!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I loved the sequin jacket too!

    Shame I didn't get to say hi at the event. Now following your blog.

    If you want to take a look please my blog is Lurch Hound Loves

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig