14 Jan 2013

Floral Pants



Seeing as I'm on a clothing ban I'm going to do a slow reveal of everything I got for Christmas and in the sales. Maybe I'll make it a game, with every post I'll give clues to the next item and make you all guess in the comments. Maybe not, that sounds lame, anyway-  FLORAL PANTS.

I saw these when I was scrolling through the Topshop website at about 1am on Boxing day and I knew I had to have them. I don't think I'd actually seen them in store before, but they were really cheap in the sales so I popped down and bought them.


My only wish is that they were high-waisted, because if I had my way, everything in my wardrobe would be (As I've stated not once, but twice) but other than that they're a great alternate to my usual jeans or leggings. I've worn them so far with my Miss Selfridge sleeveless shirt and Primark Jumper, or just a plain white tee shirt. They also look really good with brogues!






Also I have new ink! It's a little hard to see but I finally got the upper arm tattoo I've wanted for years. This is my fourth and probably last piece of body art, and I'm still getting used to it! I keep waking up and seeing it and being very freaked out.


Trousers - Topshop. Shirt- Miss Selfridge. Jumper- Primark. 


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love love that top <333

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit post ...Love your blog and the name,
    really creative xxx
    undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Love your outfit I want that top! xo

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig